CASA CARRASCAL BOOKING TERMS
- BOOKING: You should first email us with details of the dates you wish to reserve. We will then check availability and provisionally reserve your accommodation for the dates you have chosen. We will confirm this provisional reservation to you by email or telephone. If you wish to go ahead with your booking you must then complete the BOOKING FORM and submit it to us together with all appropriate payments
Please note: we must receive your Booking Form within 4 days of the date of our confirming the provisional reservation to you.
Once we have received your Booking Form and all appropriate payments, we will confirm your booking by issuing a confirmation letter (by email).
KEYS: Once all payments have been received by us we will arrange to meet you on arrival with the keys to your accommodation. You will receive both a key to your accommodation and one to the hotel front door and you should return both keys to us at the end of your stay. If any key is lost or mislaid then Clause 2. below shall apply.
- TERMS OF PAYMENT: In order to confirm your booking a deposit of 25% of the total cost of the Accommodation (or full payment if booking is within 8 weeks of departure) must be paid at the time of booking.
The balance of the cost of the accommodation you have booked must be received by us no less than 8 weeks before the commencement date of your stay at the accommodation as shown on the confirmation letter.
If we do not receive payment due in full and on time, we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled by you. In this case the cancellation charges set out in clause 3. below will be payable by you
- CANCELLATION for whatever reason the party leader must notify us in writing. Cancellation of accommodation will only be effective from the date of receipt by us of the written cancellation advice. If you cancel once your booking has been confirmed, the following charges apply:-
8 weeks or more before your arrival at Casa Carrascal – forfeit of full deposit
Within 8 weeks of your arrival at Casa Carrascal – the full cost of your booking
- ALTERATIONS BY THE CLIENT: If you wish to increase or reduce the number of people in your party, or make a name change or make any other amendments to your booking following the dispatch of the confirmation letter you need to let Casa Carrascal know in advance of your arrival
- YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES: Only those persons named on the booking form may use and stay at the accommodation booked. In the event that the maximum number allowed at the accommodation is exceeded without our prior agreement we reserve the right to terminate the booking of the party in question at our sole discretion. You should maintain the accommodation in the same state of repair and condition as at the date of your arrival at the accommodation and you should leave the accommodation in the same state of cleanliness and general order and repair in which you found it.
Should any of the equipment or furnishings in the accommodation be lost or damaged or the accommodation itself be damaged you will be required to make recompense with Casa Carrascal for any damage caused and for any necessary replacements or repair before your departure from the accommodation. You must ensure the accommodation is left fully secure whenever vacant – doors, windows and shutters must be properly closed and locked.
No responsibility can be taken for any items stolen from you during your stay and you should ensure adequate insurance for all occupants of the property
Please note that children should be supervised at all times and particularly on the terrace.
All linen and towels (except beach towels) are provided at Casa Carrascal and must not be removed from the premises.
At Casa Carrascal we operate a no smoking policy throughout the hotel. Please restrict smoking to the terrace only.